Format for monsters page:
- If Photo/Screenshot is not available use http://ro2-english.wikia.com/wiki/File:Nowloading.jpg as image.
- Photo/Screenshot size is 80x80px, centered, and png format for transparency.
|Quests:||Statue of Ignatz|
They're too strong!!
|Normal Drops:||Jellopy, Supersmall Bag, Small Bag, Monster Fragment, Root of Life(I), Will Potion(I),|
Firmament Essence, Blue Potion(I), Purple Potion(I), Poring Card, Novice Leggings,
Split Piece 2, Earthly Trace(I), Red Potion(I), Common Cotton Thread, Thick Cotton Twine, Edible Jellopy, Very Thin Cotton Thread
|Quest Drops:||Wet Crib Sheet|
|Location:||Western Mjolnir Mountains|
General Information: Name: Name of the monster
Level: Level of the monster.
Type: The type of monster is either:
- Raid Elite
- Raid Boss
Attribute: Attribute of the monster is either:
Behavior: The behavior of the monster is either:
- Passive - Needs to be attacked first.
- Aggressive - Attacks whoever near it.
Map: Place of the monster
Drops: Drops by monster (Do not forget to link it to the page of the item)
Categories At the right side of the monster page you creating, dont forget to add the following categories as shown below.
- Map (map of the monster refer to Maps for the name)
- If map is unknown put "Unknown Map" as category.
- If level is unknown put "Unknown Level" as category.
- If type is unknown put "Unknown Type" as category.
- If attribute is unknown put "Unknown Attribute" as category.
- If behavior is unknown put "Unknown Behavior" as category.
- If exp is unknown put "Unknown Exp" as category.
- If photo is not available put "Unknown Photo" as category
If the unknown categories has been filled up, delete the Unknown categories tagged into it, so it wil be removed from the list of monster that has unknown information.