Test your strength and skills to be pitted against other players! The PVP system will allow you to enjoy 1:1 PvP 'Duels' with anyone, anywhere or participate in random PvP in the Arena.
To initiate PVP, click on the selected target and right click on the target. A menu will pop up and click on "Battle Request" selection.
When the player has accepted the request, a countdown will start and you can start the battle.
Once the battle is over, the system will declare who is the winner or loser.
PvP Colosseum Guide
- Only a limited number of players can proceed to the next round.
- Ranking will be calculated by individual scores obtained during Colosseum battles.
- Score points can be obtained by killing other players or monsters in the Colosseum and points obtained will affect a player's ranking in the Colosseum battle.
- Points will be deducted when a player is killed by another player during battle.
- Score obtainable during a Colosseum battle will change according the monster's strength spawned in each round.
- A number indicator will appear on a player's head displaying the player’s ranking in the Colosseum.
- Participants can obtain higher score points by taking down higher ranking players in the Colosseum.
- Killing Porings in the Colosseum can either give powerful buffs or inflict abnormal conditions such as the “Silent” debuff.
Colosseum Reward Point
- Players will obtain PvP points and a "Victory Random Box" for each round a player progresses.
- Players can obtain various useful consumable items from the "Victory Random Box".
- Players can exchange for various functionality item/PvP equipments and PvP only mounts by spending PvP points.
How to exchange for PvP Rewards
Players can find the reward NPC in Prontera city and exchange their points for the necessary items for their respective class.
PvP reward Item Function
PvP equipment (Honor) is closely similar to the equipment from Culvert of Abyss (Noblesse) but Honor equipments do not have a Set effect. However, the new feature Honor equipment has additional attack/defense stats against player characters.
PvP Mounts are unlike other existing mounts in-game or in mall. PVP mounts come with a “Boost” skill which increases the mount movement speed for a certain amount of time.